Faculty of Physics
Ph.D.(Physics) Shoolini University, Solan H.P. (2017)
- M.Phil. – Himachal Pradesh University Shimla H.P. (2010)
- M.Sc. – Himachal Pradesh University Shimla H.P. (2010)
- B.Ed. – Govt. College of Teacher Education Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh University) (2009)
- Ph.D. – Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal (2021)
- M.Phil. – Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (2016)
- M.Sc. – Central University of Himachal Pradesh (2014)
Published more than 21 research paper in which 10 are in Journal of repute with high impact factor alongwith 05 are in AIP Proceedings and 01book Chapter in Springer and 83 citation with h-index 06.
Furthermore, attended more than 13 National and International Conferences as well as Seminar/
Schools/Workshops/Webinar in India.
Publications in Journal of Repute
Citations & H-index
83 & 06
- B.Sc. (Non-Medical) from HPU Shimla, India
- B.Ed. from Kashmir University Srinagar, J & K, India
- M.Sc. (Physics) from Punjab University Chandigarh, India
- Ph.D. (Physics) from National Institute of technology (NIT) Hamirpur, India
- Institute Postdoctoral Fellow from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali (2015-2016), India
- National Postdoctoral Fellow SERB, Govt. of India (2016-2017) funded project of the cost 19,20000
- Research Associate (2018-2020) from National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar Odisha, India under Indo-French Collaborative project supported by CEFIPRA
- Company Manager in Ample Electrical Solution, Mohali Punjab (March-September 2021).
- Received MHRD, Govt. of India Scholarship for pursuing Ph.D.
- Got SERB-DST, Govt. of India (2016) National Postdoctoral Fellowship of cost 19,20000
- Won Best poster award in “Bringing The Nanoworld Together (BTNT-2019)
- Published 9 papers in SCI journals: named as: Physical Review B, Nanoscale, Journal of Applied Physics, Physica C, JOM etc.
- Presented papers in 26, National/International conferences.
- Attended 14 virtual conferences/seminars/webinars during COVID-19.
- Attended two faculty development programmes in department of Physics, at National Institute of Technology, NIT, Andhra Pradesh.