Key Responsibility Area of Dean Student Welfare
- Make arrangement for the student residence in various Universities Hostels and to supervise discipline of Students, studying in the University;
- Plan, organize and supervise the co-curricular and cultural activities of the students in the University Campus.
- Look after the physical welfare, NCC and NSS activities of the students in the University campus.
- Deal with all matters pertaining to discipline among the University students in the campus, and outside, except those relating to their academic work, which will be dealt with by the Heads of Departments and/or the Dean of studies and to recommend penalties may be deemed necessary, after due enquiry.
- Devise ways and means for promoting the wellbeing of the University students which includes inculcating of Social. Moral, emotional and intellectual values among them, regard for great ideas, like loyalty to country, harmonious co-existence, devotion to duty pursuit of truth and achieving excellence in studies and other co-curricular activities and sports.