A student must fulfill the following requirements for graduating in a course:
- The minimum credits to be earned for graduation for different programs are listed below:
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 5.00 for undergraduate programmes and 5.50 for post graduate programmes.
- Must have completed all professional courses with eligible grades.
- Must have finished all the above mentioned requirements in less than twice the period mentioned in the academic structure for each programme which includes duration of debarring from the university, suspension from university, medical leave on the grounds of health etc.
- No dues to the University, Departments, Hostels, Library, and any other such Centers/Departments of the University; and
- No disciplinary action is pending against her/him.