Post Arrival Information
- After reaching Chandigarh / Delhi International Airport, University will arrange Airport Pickup for Students who have shared their flight details with International Relations Division.
- Student will report to International Student Division (ISD) and interact with reporting officer along with all the required documents.
- At the time of reporting (joining) at the University, it is mandatory for International students to get their eligibility qualification certificates verified with their originals. The admission will be confirmed only on completion of verification process. Failing to which the admission will be cancelled and the applicant will not be eligible for any refund in such case
- Students will fill the registration form and submit the required documents after reading them carefully to get registered in the respective programs.
- It is a mandatory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to apply for FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival in India. University will guide & assist Student with all the required processes.
- Make sure to bring Bank Statement (Parents/Guardian Bank Statement) from your Country which will be required at the time of e-FRRO registration.
- Students joining the university after the prescribed time period may be denied admission.